- Immediate start available
- Temp to perm opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a thriving business in the travel and tourism sector. With sites all across Wales they have come out of the pandemic and hit the ground running! With further expansion plans and an exciting journey ahead they are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to come on board and help them achieve their vision.
The key responsibilies of the successful candidate will be:
- Providing comprehensive administration support to the Directors, including but not limited to call handling, diary management, letter writing, presentation preparation, minute taking and arranging travel and accommodation
- Keeping accurate records and itineraries of travel, accommodation and its associated costs.
- Arrangements for meetings organised by the Directors as required, including; booking rooms, arranging resources, arranging appropriate catering, and agreeing agendas.
- Progressing issues on behalf of the Directors where appropriate, notifying them of actions taken and outcomes secured.
- Specific correspondence on behalf of the directors
- Diary management,
- Dealing with legal queries
- Document and presentation production
- Project Management support including procurement.
- Developing and maintaining office systems to ensure effective management of data.
- Meeting attendance and minutes taking.
- Other adhoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be well versed at working effectively within an extremely fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Be able to prioritise reactive tasks whilst keeping on top of scheduled work.
- Be results driven and commercially aware.
- Be able to manage and maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders.
- Able to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information and exercise discretion at all times.
- Be personable and approachable, honest and reliable.
- Engage the wider team in any relevant business development and ensuring staff are kept up to date on any new opportunities.
- Use initiative and decision making skills based on your professional knowledge and judgement.
- Be innovative by identifying and implementing new ways to do things and achieve improved ways of working.
- Display a can-do attitude and go the extra mile when needed, maintaining a positive attitude even under pressure.
What's on Offer
The successful Executive Assistant will receive:
- Standard pension
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to activities free of charge
- Family & Friends discounts on activities
- 50% discount on food in our cafes and restaurants
- Discounts at local retailers
- Huge discount on Mountain Equipment clothing and kit
- Access to Employee Assistant Programme