- Fantastic full time perm opportunity
- Excellent work culture, brand new office + benefits included!!
About Our Client
Our client are a well-established technology business who provide and distribute technology devices who operate in over 30 countries and are trusted by the worlds largest brands (Tesco, 3, Virgin Media, Samsung, SKY, EE- to name a few) and banks to millions of their customers!
Some of your core duties and activities will be:
- Diary management
- Effective management of diary to ensure optimum use is made of SLT's time, ability to prioritise and respond to rapidly changing requirements, while maintaining an accurate diary.
- Responsible for scheduling all meetings, including customer meetings, internal governance, regulatory reviews, employee engagement, team meetings, internal and external events.
- Minute taking and sitting in on meetings with the senior leadership team
- Being aware of current organisational priorities to ensure diary is aligned and prioritised against the business needs.
- Meeting rooms and facilities booked for all meetings, events, teleconferences, organising catering requirements, and liaising with attendees regarding confirmations.
- Travel/Logistics management - efficient planning of all travel; including complex and intricate global travel, arranging hotels, booking restaurant reservations, ground transportation, and logistics for me, arranging visas and planning itineraries.
- Good business judgement and client centric attitude with ability to show discretion and keep confidentiality.
- Preparation of my monthly personal expenses, ensuring association of relevant receipts, accurate recording of expenditure and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Commissioning and checking briefings, packs, and papers for meetings, prepared in good time.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Maintenance of an effective bring forward/mark out and filing system for future meeting, actions and reminders and chase outstanding responses where necessary.
- Screening phone calls, prioritising email and postal enquiries or requests, and corresponding on SLT's behalf when appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build relationships.
- Previous experience of processing team expenses, annual leave, computing requests.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, typing and keyboard skills.
- Previous experience of liaising with clients, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Professional and comfortable dealing with high-level stakeholders.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful attitude and provides exceptional customer service.
What's on Offer
Amazing benefits on offer for you:
- Well-established, global business
- New modern office
- Free car-park on site
- New on-site gym fully equipped
- A Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- GP Anytime
- Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Adoption leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- My perks, discounts and offers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Refer a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank hols
- Costa coffee on-site
- Canteen on-site which good food!