- Do you have previous EA experience?
- Do you enjoy company socials?
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and forward thinking technology business based in Wokingham. They have created and maintain a number of very clever online platforms designed to reward customers, employees and partners.
You will be joining a hardworking and motivated team who enjoy going on many company outings provided, so this role would suit a social individual.
The responsibilities for this job vary due to the different roles.
These are some of the duties for each role you will be undertaking:
Executive Assistant (EA)
- Assisting the Managing Director.
- Managing the MD's personal calender.
- Responsible for monitoring emails into the MD and responding accordingly.
- Booking and arranging travel, private and personal.
- Helping with competitor analysis.
- Market and project research.
- Additional ad-hock support.
- Heath and safety checks.
- Overall compliance.
- Insuring all passports are up to date.
- Book keeping.
- Help allocate resources to support goals.
- Ensuring a smooth running of the office.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are up to date.
- Managing office budgets.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Executive Assistant would:
- Have strong diary management experience.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident and effective communication.
- Have a bubbly and outgoing personality.
- Enjoys social events.
What's on Offer
There is a competitive salary and benefits package.