European Road Freight Manager
Management of UK Groupage offering
Fantastic scope for further growth within the business
About Our Client
Eurogate Logistics Ltd are a family owned international transportation & logistics forwarding company with offices across the UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for the management duties of the branch alongside the growth and development of both existing and new Groupage Export and Import trade lanes to and from the UK.
- Manage the day to day management of the local branch
- Work in conjunction with other Eurogate offices to grow our current groupage services and explore new trade lanes
- Work alongside senior management in order to build and strengthen relationships with current operating partners
- Research, monitor and identify market trends and new opportunities in order to add to the offered groupage services
- Analyse and review current Groupage Standard Operating Procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily operations. You will possess an in-depth knowledge of European Groupage road freight operations and previous team management experience. In addition candite sould be able to demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Team management
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organisational abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move onto the next level of their career. You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits.