European Payroll Manager
6 month Fixed term contract
Candidate must be immediately available
About Our Client
This accountancy position is based in central London, working for a retail company. Due to recent growth they are looking for a competent payroller to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
The key responsibilities of this European Payroll Manager are:
- End to end responsibility for ensuring the European markets payroll is completed accurately on the scheduled basis in accordance with all relevant employment legislation
- Calculation and payment of bonuses other compensation elements and taxes
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of all payroll related clearing accounts
- Prepare wages and bonus accrual calculation on a monthly basis
- Partnership and continuous communication with HR to ensure all payroll activities are executed accordingly
- Point of contact for all payroll related queries, escalating as necessary to the relevant stakeholders
- Provide assistance to HR during the annual budgeting process with respect to salary and wages information
- Updating and maintaining payroll records as directed by HR
- Fielding ad-hoc payroll related queries
- Maintain a well organised and timely filing process for payroll records and other related documentation
- Contribute to the maintenance of the HRIS and its ongoing execution and performance
- General assistance with project work and administrative accountancy tasks, as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this European Payroll Manager, based in central London will be immediately available to start ASAP. It is also important that this candidate has experience working with different currencies and markets.
It is ideal that this candidate has experience in either retail or hospitality.
What's on Offer
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone to gain invaluable experience, whilst working from home. Once offices are open this position will be based in central London.