- Brand new role to support a growing and busy team
- High exposure to learning opportunities within the finance department
About Our Client
This is a permanent role for an Accounts Executive working for a Freight Forwarding company in Hounslow.
- Provide Daily Cash Position Updates
- Maintain the Sales Ledger, including: Monitor sales invoices raised daily; post sales credit notes; post receipts; Sales Ledger Control Accounts reconciliation.
- Credit Control: debt collection; monthly statements to customers; checking customer credit status, processing credit applications, maintain credit limits; monitoring ageing report.
- Accounts Payable: post trade and non-trade invoices; process daily manual payments; monthly reconciliation of supplier statements; process monthly Paycycle run; reconcile Purchase Ledger Control Accounts
- Quarterly VAT Returns.
- Monthly Bank Account reconciliation (GBP & USD bank accounts).
- Balance Sheet Account reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve queries
- Assisting with month-end close including cost accruals, revenue and cost analyses, journal postings, and generating reports on our Peoplesoft accounting system.
- Any other duties as required by the Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to AAT Level 4 or equivalent;
- High level of accuracy and an eye-for-detail.
- Ability to work well in a team;
- A team player with strong communication skills and a can do approach
- Able to manage workload and meet deadlines;
- Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate to advance);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of financial systems and processes.
What's on Offer
- Parking on-site
Quote job ref
+44 175 382 6385