Estates Management Assistant
Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Restaurant Group
12 Month FTC
About Our Client
A global leading UK Restaurant Group
The Estates team is responsible for the effective management of the existing leasehold and freehold estate, including lease renewals, rent reviews, landlord consent process for restaurant refurbishments and general property management in order to protect the long term viability of the restaurant estate.
- You will be responsible for property management matters arising for a major region of the UK estate.
- You will provide property advice within area of expertise to Operations and Franchisees.
- You will liaise with landlords and managing agents.
- You will be responsible for reviewing, interpreting and advising on lease, licence, and real estate documentation.
- Other key internal departments include; Marketing, Food Development, Restaurant Services Group, Customer Services, Supply Chain, Finance and Global Insight
Refurbishment Projects Liaison
- Lead and innovate the process of securing of Landlords consent for works on leasehold sites, using legal support.
- Key Liaison with external property managers providing necessary documentation to gain landlord's consent.
- You will need to provide support and assistance to the Construction Department on all aspects of the refurbishment and capacity programmes.
- You will build partnerships and oversee with Project Managers and consultants to deliver outcomes of progress.
Landlord & Tenant
- You are required to carry out turnover and Index-linked Rent Reviews across the estate writing management approvals. And assist in Market reviews as directed.
- You will assist in the preparation of Lease Renewal Recommendation forms, Property Information sheets and New Term Forms as required.
- Participating in external Real Estate Management organizations to stay current on property issues
- Attending property inspections and external/off site meetings.
- You are required to approve and processing rent, service charge and insurance payments.
- You will update the property management database.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- You demonstrate a good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy).
- You are Ambitious and hardworking.
- You possess the ability to prioritise and handle multiple projects effectively.
- You are highly self-motivated and have good attention to detail.
- You will have a calm approach, be organised and meet tight deadlines.
- You are professional and have excellent communication skills.
- You have the ability to use own initiative.
- You have the ability to learn and develop new skills.
- CPD and other professional experience
- Property experience and qualifications are highly desirable, whether this is a degree or on the job experience.
- Computer-literate on all Microsoft Office programs and property management databases such as Tririga or similar preferable.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate is a competitve annual Salary of £32,000 plus London Weightong of £3000. As well as salary there is a host of benefits including;
- 28 days holiday and Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Subsidised Lunch
- Company Fitness Centre