Estate Agent Mortgage Advisor
Ideally have agency and sales experience
Role will be mainly based from home initially due to COVID-19
About Our Client
My client works closely with some of the local estate agents to provide mortgage advice.
As the Mortgage Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Conducting offer checks for the estate agents. Identify and record how the client is funding the purchase. Record the mortgage they are using and attempt to win their business
- Assist clients in finding and applying for the right mortgage for them
- At the mortgage meeting, explain Protection and book in an appointment.
- Provide mortgage protection advice to new and existing clients, obtaining the most suitable solution to the differing client needs.
- Identify other financial opportunities, i.e. pensions, investments for referral to other advisers.
- Work closely with the Estate Agents to generate as many business opportunities as possible.
- To be responsible for conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone.
- Take an active interest in assisting administration to process mortgage and life applications to completion and fee payment.
- Obtain and maintain suitable submission grades on 80% of checked business.
- Report weekly to Business Manager at Advisers meeting.
- Provide a weekly report on activity and projects.
- Achieve monthly target.
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment.
- Keep qualifications up to date.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role you will:
- Be confident in identifying leads and be skilled in making an appointment for these leads to convert to sales
- Be confident and efficient in gathering information about client's financial circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given.
- To be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach and remain focused in maintaining customer relationships
- To be qualified to give up to date Mortgage Advice
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The chance to work in a varied role with the opportunity to work from home initially.