- ER Advisor
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere
About Our Client
A well known food manufacturing company.
Friendly and welcoming environment.
- To advise, guide and support managers with all matters relating to employee relations
- Effective case management of people related issues such as: disciplinaries, performance management, employment tribunals, grievance and absence management
- Developing effective relationships with the business to promote good employee relations across the organisation
- Monitoring trends in employment practices and advising on appropriate proactive action
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of ER procedures and processes such as employment tribunals, disability, diversity and equal opportunities
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Someone who self sufficient
What's on Offer
Base salary of up to £35,000.
Working hours; 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Quote job ref
+44 121 230 9357