- Do you want the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business?
- Do you carry EMEA Payroll exposure?
About Our Client
- Emerging market leader in the Electronics space
- Offer Hybrid Working
- Operating across the EMEA region (6 countries and growing)
- Extremely supportive business - Friendly working environment
- Offering the opportunity to grow with the company
- Process payrolls to ensure all employees, tax authorities, benefit providers, and other third parties are paid accurately and on time every month across multiple entities.
- Being POC for external vendors
- Participate in financial periodic audits and benefits audits
- Key liaison between HR and finance to maintain accurate payroll information
- Responsible of a headcount of circa 350 employees (monthly)
The Successful Applicant
The successful EMEA Payroll Specialist...
- Strong Knowledge of EMEA Payroll (essential)
- Previous experience with multiple external vendors
- Must be very proficient in Excel, using different Excel tools (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc.)
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude
- Committed to quality in all aspects of work, despite a heavy workload and time pressures
What's on Offer
EMEA Payroll Specialist
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Hybrid Working - 2/3 days office based in Reading
- On Site Parking
- Easily accessible via public transport
- Fantastic exposure to a rapidly growing business
Quote job ref
+44 118 933 7025