- Are you currently working in the EMEA Payroll space?
- Do you want the opportunity to work within a global business?
About Our Client
A large, global telecommunications organisation with a base in Reading - currently operating in over 120 countries worldwide with headquarters in the USA. With over 20 offices and a headcount of circa 5,000 employees, you will be joining a globally supportive and expanding business.
The Key Responsibilities of the EMEA Payroll Specialist...
- Process payrolls to ensure all employees, tax authorities, benefit providers, and other third parties are paid accurately and on time every month across multiple entities.
- Being POC for vendor - ADP (Streamline current system in use)
- Prepare payroll accounting journals, vacation accruals and perform P_L and Balance Sheet reconciliations every month to ensure all payroll data is correctly posted in the financial systems
- Participate in financial periodic audits and benefits audits
- Key liaison between HR, Treasury and finance to maintain accurate payroll information
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures
- Responsible of a headcount of circa 350 employees (monthly)
The Successful Applicant
The successful EMEA Payroll Specialist...
- Strong Knowledge of EMEA Payroll (essential)
- Previous experience with ADP Streamline (desirable)
- Must be very proficient in Excel, performing data manipulations using different Excel tools (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc.)
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude
- Committed to quality in all aspects of work, despite a heavy workload and time pressures
What's on Offer
EMEA Payroll Specialist, Reading...
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Annual bonus between 5-8%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid Working - currently in a model of 2/3 days office based
- Fantastic exposure to EMEA Payroll