- Senior Commercial Contracts Paralegal role available on a 6 month FTC
- View to permanent; Part-time + Flexible - 3-4 days per week !!
About Our Client
Primary responsibilities are to provide commercial, practical, proactive and responsive legal advice relating to operations in the EMEA region. This role works as a new hire to support the sole legal representative in the EMEA region, initially on a fixed term for six months for three days a week, but with the possibility of the role becoming permanent, and potentially full time, should internal demand for legal support continue. The role is part of the wider EMEA support services team and the organisations global legal team, and will work closely with other members of the legal department based in the US and APAC.
- Prepare, review and assist in the negotiation of various contracts, RFPs, RFQs, NDAs, Sub- consultancy agreements, joint venture agreements and other contractual matters as
- Identify clauses that present legal, insurance and commercial risks. Propose alternative wording, and liaise with project leaders, other in-house counsel, and/or clients to facilitate changes in a timely
- Contribute to best practices regarding standard contract management, tools and Assist with the preparation
The role is extensive and varied, and the candidate must be prepared to adapt to evolving job demands and may be asked to undertake duties that may not be detailed in their job description, but which they may reasonably be expected to perform.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of architectural or engineering contract requirements and implementation, including familiarity with standard industry forms, is highly
- Ideally 2 or more years post qualification experience, with previous in-house experience (either directly or through secondment).
- Ability to influence and deal with potentially difficult situations with an assertive yet calm and polite manner, in order to achieve results and outcomes
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to build rapport and establish trust at all
- Ability to work productively and collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment and achieve results within agreed
- Self-motivated, have a positive attitude and display a passion for delivering high quality
- A high degree of initiative, flexibility and attention to detail is essential as well as being able to work under
- Excellent communication and organisation
What's on Offer
- Part time (3-4 days per week flex)
- Initial 6 month FTC
- Potential to remain with the organisation beyond initial contract
- Potential to go permanent
- £50k pro rated
- Start ASAP
- Hybrid working home/office