Electrical Maintenance Engineer
City of London
£17 - £23 per hour
Temp to Perm Opportunity
About Our Client
One of the UK's leading FM providers, working in central London, Known for their excellent delivery on a multitude of different commercial building contracts in London.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carryout routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to plant and equipment.
- Deal with all reactive repairs
- Ensure completion of all PPM in adherence with SLA's.
- Ensure statutory and non-statutory logs are kept up to date (including emergency lighting)
- Understand and implement the site escalation procedures appropriately
- Communicating with Management to ensure all parts and equipment's is replenished and re-ordered.
- Working effectively with other members of the maintenance team to ensure the smooth running of the building.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 C&G/NVQ (Electrical)
- Must also hold their 18th edition.
- Must have previous experience in a relevant commercial building services role.
- Must have a good, hardworking ethic.
- Must be available to start asap.
What's on Offer
- minimum 3 month temporary contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- overtime available