Electrical Contracts Manager
Great responsibility and progression available with a growing M&E business.
Are you fully trained and qualified Electrical Contracts Manager?
About Our Client
My Client is looking to continue development and growth in the Southwest and now require an Electrical Contracts Manager to be based near Bath. This company is a successful local Building and Construction business specialising Mechanical & Electrical installation, testing & commissioning including PPM, refurbishment, fit out and new-build through both traditional and design & build.
As the Electrical Contracts Manager you'll head up the Electrical division being responsible for managing incoming tenders and generating new business leads, project management including safety, quality and margin performance across the Southwest between Bristol and London.
- Developing & maintaining relations with designers, engineers, architects, sub-contractors, clients
- Develop business leads from start to finish; estimating tenders, following up, and securing sales orders and achieving profit targets.
- Develop supply chain, materials and labour on sites, sub-contractors etc.
- Input and manage tender process for electrical works ranging from 50k - £500k
- Project Management - setting up new projects managing live projects to achieve business goals
- PPM and Reactive maintenance schedules
- Manage compliance & environmental policies, Managing and implement all aspect of Health and Safety on sites, including production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Produce monthly financial reporting of costs and profits
- Responsible manager of a team of 2 electricians
The Successful Applicant
The Electrical Contracts Manager will live in or near Bath and have a:
- Proven track record working as a Manager tendering for business between £10,000 and £500,000
- Proven track record of leadership, managing teams to high performance, sub-contractor management for additional resources.
- Proven track record working in building and construction, M&E, Facilities Management industries working on Domestic and Commercial contracts.
- Qualifications required: Testing and Inspection, Design, Erection & Verification, NVQ or HND, 18th Edition, Jib black Card, Prince 2, SMSTS
- Full clean driving licence, with a willingness to travel when required.
What's on Offer
Annual salary between £45,000 - £50,000
28 days holiday
Auto enrolment pension scheme
Vehicle provided or car allowance
On the job training and further qualification supported
Great working environment & progression