EA to Transformation Project Directors
Exciting opportunity for someone to develop in the Healthcare space
Candidates must be immediately available or on 1 week notice
About Our Client
An NHS organisation that works on a number of projects to improve health care services in a South West London Borough.
EA to Transformation Project Directors:
- Provide a high quality EA function to the Directors of a Project
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient administration processes to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Arranging of meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Book travel and arrangements and venues
- Be the first point of contact for the team, providing professional and well informed responses and ensure that queries are tracked and responded to in a professional and helpful manner.
- Daily communication via email with internal/external stakeholders
- Orchestrate and organise the running of events/meetings
- Producing and circulating associated papers, reports and taking minutes of meetings as requested by the team.
- Manually and electronically maintain confidential records/correspondence.
- Assist in the production of project/programme reports and follow up any outstanding actions from meetings, lessons learnt and benefit profiles.
- Manage HR returns for the team as required; annual leave, sickness, training and recruitment requirements.
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with experience supporting as an EA/PA to senior Directors within the NHS.
What's on Offer
The EA to Transformation Project Directors role pays a competitive hourly rate dependent on experience. Candidates can go PAYE or through an umbrella company.