Dutch Speaking Credit Controller
Full time position for a well established business
Permanent position offering training and development
About Our Client
Page Personnel are recruiting for a permanent Dutch speaking Credit Controller position based in Northamptonshire in a busy Credit control team for well established business
The Main objectives of the role are as follows:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors in agreement with our payment terms.
- Managing day to day running of ledger via telephone and email.
- Following up payments as needed and issuing chase letters where required.
- Controlling customer credit risk.
- Providing administrative support to the team and assisting with completing end of month reports to Senior management and weekly meeting with Credit Control Manager.
- Assist with preparing files for legal proceeding when required.
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting on the sales and receivable records of the company
- To continue good relationships with all clients & respond to any credit control queries raised in a timely manner to minimise the delay in payment of invoices.
- Knowing when to Escalate queries to management to resolve any difficult queries raised.
- Supporting the Accounts Receivable process ensuring that customer receive monthly statements.
- Implementation of best practice credit control policies.
- Ensure the debtor history is kept to minimum requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will also:
- Professional communication.
- Working Knowledge of Credit Control function
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated and able to deal with complicated collections.
- Pro-active and able to offer new solutions where appropriate.
- Attention to detail when administering databases.
- Dutch or Flemish Language skills
What's on Offer
The company are offering an competitive basic salary, attractive package and excellent career progression
Please contact me in the strictest of confidence to discuss further.