Dutch Speaking Business Development Administrator
My Souithampton client is looking for a Dutch speaking Administrator.
Excellent salary and benefits package available to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
Set in stunning offices, my client is a large form based near to Southampton Central station.
We are currently recruiting for a Business proficient / fluent English and Dutch speaking Business Development Administrator. The candidate must be a self-starter, who is highly motivated and a clear communicator at all levels. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to work independently and pro-actively in our practice that is client-focused.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure correct and timely data entry of enquiries and emails.
* Administer the setting up of new clients and organise the VAT registration documents.
* Monitoring and tracking enquiries and leads from inbound mail
* Carry out administrative tasks required by Business Development Administration Manager.
* Carry out administrative tasks as required to support members of the Business Development Team including e-filing and /or actioning emails received into the department from the company websites, receiving inbound mail, inputting into trackers.
* Effectively manage new client set ups via Telephone, Website and Online forms.
* Organising and prompting the Business Development Team members on leads to follow up.
* Assist the department in achieving the overall sales target in line with business strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate MUST be fluent in Dutch and English. Previous relevant roles would be desirable but not essential as full training will be supplied to those candidates who satisfy the language speaking criteria.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.