- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
About Our Client
Client is a global leader in Electrification, Process Automation, Robotics & Discrete Automation and Motion
- Maximise the scope of the existing LV/MV Variable Speed Drives Service portfolio to sell and deliver added value solutions to customers.
- Maintain the expertise of the organisations service team through training, personal development, workshops, documentation and knowledge sharing
- Understanding of Customer Service principles and their effect on the business.
- Integrate into the wider Country Service Team and other organisation business areas developing cross business opportunities
- To ensure compliance with Sustainability Processes, Quality Management System, Safety Procedures and Accountancy Policies.
The Successful Applicant
- High degree of technical knowledge of Drives Products and services.
- Strong background in an Industrial sector.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus.
- Technical Qualification in Electrical Engineering (Minimum ONC or equivalent)
- Good networking and strong people skills.
- Ability to work stand alone and within a team
- Results orientation.
- Experience of differing business sectors and industry familiarisation
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- Good benefits Package
- Remote Working including client repair/servicing travel