Exciting opportunity for a Defects Officer to join a major RSL & Developer
Competitive salary with a pay rise after 6 months probation
About Our Client
The client is one of London's leading Housing Associations who have a large portfolio of properties and an ambitious programme to build thousands of homes a year. This client is seeking individuals with defect and customer service experience to join their team and make a positive impact on their defect resolution service.
The key responsibilities:
- Manage the defect resolution for a number of development schemes of properties in one - two years post construction.
- Deliver an excellent defects to residents in the defects liability period.
- Manage contractor performance on defects and aftercare, ensuring they adhere to their responsibilities to rectify defects before deadlines are met.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to rectify defects issues.
- carry out site inspections and agree solutions with Defects Surveyors and directing contractors.
- Develop relationships with warranty providers and client teams to ensure successful conclusion of defect cases.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Experience in an Housing or Construction environment.
- Customer focused and has experience in delivering high - quality customer service.
- Experience in contractor management and is confident in monitoring their performance.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be welcome into a new, established Property Defects team within a reputable RSL and Developer. This is a permanent contract, paying a competitive annual salary of £29,000 - £33,000 plus an excellent benefits package.