Data Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst
Working for a global brand
Must have strong data analysis & forecasting skills, and a high level of Excel
About Our Client
An instantly recognisable global brand leader with luxury offices based in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Data Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst role involves:
Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis
- Analysis of historical trends (eDDL), Procurement Supply Inventory (PSI) and market trends on a regular basis to generate a weekly forecast.
- Collect and review the sales forecast on weekly basis, identifying trends for various projects and to support inventory management and fulfilment.
- Facilitate consensus meetings with relevant teams to confirm the forecasting, manage agreement and drive judgement towards realistic and accurate delivery planning.
Supply Chain Data Analysis
- Engage in regular inventory reconciliations to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
- Monitor all inbound shipments with the arrival dates against current inventory levels.
Order Fulfilment & Customer Relations
- Manage all the necessary inventory transactions on the system.
- Process all customer orders based upon the agreed supply plan.
- Receive and process all accounts receivables for the VS division.
- Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive on-time order fulfilment, process improvements, seamless information exchanges, and enhance Supplier & Customer working relations.
- Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to the team, the Supply Chain & Logistics General Manager, VS Coventry Office and HQ.
- Participate in identifying bottlenecks and recommendation of appropriate remedial action as well as relevant KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Data Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst role will:
- Have strong data analysis skills and experience
- Good overview of supply chain, logistics and order fulfilment process
- Ability to work assertively in a cross functional environment and attain consensus between all parties
- Upper-intermediate knowledge of standard PC based Microsoft applications, in particular advanced in Excel
- Experience of working with Oracle or SAP, or similar ERP system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in supply chain or order management, ideally within the automotive or manufacturing industries.
- Detailed focused and comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Educated to Degree Level in Business or Supply Chain Management is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
The Data Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst role offers a basic salary of between £26-28,000 + 10% bonus, plus many other excellent benefits.
Please apply for further details.