- Permanent Job
- Great room for growth
About Our Client
They are a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Fiduciaries.
- To provide a professional, flexible and high-level administrative service to the clients partners and fee-earners. To help deliver excellent client service and meet objectives with regard the delivery of high-quality client work in an effective and efficient manner.
- The role will involve the onboarding of new clients and the creation and management of client information.
- Supporting the team with preparation of professional clearance requests and collation and collection of 3rd party information.
- Submission of tax returns to HMRC and ensuring electronic filing is kept up to date and maintained at regular intervals.
- Preparation of client payment reminders.
- Review and management of billing information and preparation of quotes and invoices.
- Supporting the team when necessary to ensure that work is completed to a high standard and meets required deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- This role would suit a pro-active individual, looking for a step-up into a professional, administrative environment; but with an understanding that this role involves a level of repetition which is a vital part of keeping the team operating effectively.
- Good level of numeracy (equivalent to Grade 5 GCSE in Mathematics).
- Good level of language and grammar skills (equivalent to Grade 5 in English language).
What's on Offer
Salary - 25K
Location - Bournemouth
Quote job ref
+44 207 645 1441