- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor
- Temporary 12 weeks potential to go permanent
About Our Client
The client is currently looking for an advisor to join their busy and exciting Fraud and Financial Crime Department
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is interested in building a career within fraud and financial crime! If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today.
- To meet or exceed inbound & outbound call objectives/targets
- Proactively identifying customer needs and expectations in order to promote appropriate benefits, products and services, increasing customer satisfaction
- Influencing customers to maintain pre-established relationship
- To respond to all incoming correspondence; competently, professionally and sympathetically; providing accurate information and the most appropriate solution.
- Identify reasons for customers wishing to cancel and promote benefits and services to attempt to retain business.
The Successful Applicant
What You Will Need:
· To understand the customer's requirements, responding with professionalism and effectively; using your organisational skills to handle cases quickly and efficiently.
· Keen eye for detail and a drive to identify potential risks/threats associated with the customer account.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Experience in a customer focused role is preferable.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Understanding of credit.
· Excellent IT skills.
What's on Offer
Fraud operational working hours run between 9am- 5pm (Monday-Friday).
· You will receive a structure training programme lasting 4-weeks to ensure you can meet the role requirements.
. Weekly pay
. Potential to go permanent