Do you have admin or customer service skills?
Looking to progress your career within an expanding company?
About Our Client
This company based in Weybridge are currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking to add an additional operations assistant to their customer servcie team. This position would suit someone who enjoys taking calls and also general administration.
From their offices in Weybridge you will carry out the position of customer service operations administrator. The role will include the following duties:
- Taking orders from contracted customers over the phone or email and processing them through the bespoke in-house system
- Communicating with hauliers to ensure that orders are processed on the system correctly
- Interacting with internal departments to ensure that all queries are addressed promptly
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role of operations assistant you will have previous experience of working in an office. You will be required to have strong computer skills including excel and accurate data entry skills as inventory management will form part of this position.
- A team player
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
What's on Offer
You will receive a basic salary of between £19,000-£23,000 plus a bonus of upto 20% of salary.
- 25 days Holiday
- Private Heath Insurance (After probation period)
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free Parking