- Fantastic opportunity for a multi-lingual Customer Service Representative
- Permanent role with competitive benefits
About Our Client
The client is a leading speciality chemicals company with sales of EUR 9.7 billion and approximately 19,000 employees in 25 countries. The company is currently represented at 74 production sites worldwide.
- Account ownership and management of customer relationships (internal and external). Communicate effectively with customers, sales representatives, sales managers, warehouses, plants and all other internal groups required to meet customer needs.
- Discuss availability issues with customers, employing methods of resolution such as negotiating lead-time, alternative ship points, etc. Identify inventory status and product availability options. Understanding the demand requirement planning process, which is key to successful customer order fulfilment.
- Recognise changes in customers demand and provide feedback to sales and demand management. Understand business policies and compliance regulations regarding technical requests. Understand sales forecasts and their relationships to the business and anticipate month end deadlines based on forecast realisation.
- Assist production planners in establishing levels based upon customer's forecast. Interact with salespeople, customers, logistics personnel as needed to minimize errors and customer complaints and investigate where appropriate.
- Proactively track and facilitate resolution of customer related quality concerns ensuring sensitive and timely feedback to customer. Review sales order blocks report.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working with SAP is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding and ownership of customer service process gained in a technical or manufacturing background.
- Professional ability to handle customer problems and needs.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and use of these skills in a demanding and fast paced customer focused environment.
- Problem solving skills and techniques.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proactive in operating within an environment with minimal supervision.
- Encourages team spirit and promotes knowledge sharing.
We are looking for Italian Speaking - fluent
Previous experience within Manufacturing or Logistics
What's on Offer