Customer Service Operations Manager
Customer Srvice Operations Manager
Full time, permanent
About Our Client
The client is a leading company in their industry and has forward thinking/modern working practices.
Free on site parking based on the outskirts of Bridgend.
Salary banding is 35,000 up to 40,000 plus benefits.
Large annual leave package.
- Manage a customer service and sales team
- Manage and liaise with the external logistics provider
- Order processing, quotations and pricing
- Lead change management and process improvement project
- Be the 'system' SAP expert and look at ways to lean and improve processes
- Manage and continuously improve the order process and management function
- Design and deliver learning & development initiatives
- Promote account management style customer service putting the customer at the heart of everything
- Key strategic business input and decisions as part of the senior leadership team
- Project manage change initiatives and process improvement
- Compliance and quality monitoring
- Multi channel communication
- Deliver best in class customer service and improve nps scores
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Customer service and operations management
- Manufacturing experience
- Previous experience managing a sales order processing function
- SAP experience is essential
- Strong systems knowledge and able to improve processes and procedures
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Customer Service Operations Manager.