Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager - Manufacturing
ERP, Material Flow, Customer Order Processing, Process Improvement
About Our Client
Page Group are currently recruiting a Customer Service Manager on an exclusive basis for a well established manufacturing organisation based in Llanelli.
You will be joining the company in an exciting period of change. The overall strategy is to modernise and improve processes and procedures across the business.
Starting salary offered will be between £55,000 and £65,000 depending on experience plus a 10% bonus.
Free on site parking offered.
The key purpose of this role will be for full responsibility of customer orders through to delivery of materials.
You will be responsible for driving operational efficiencies across the department.
Your 3 key accountabilities will be:
1) Customer satisfaction
2) On time delivery
3) Inventory accuracy
Establish and develop relationship with demand related contacts of key customers including proactive visiting the customer. Be key initial contact in the plant for the customer and initiate action by responsible people.
2. Follow up on significant demand changes with customer contacts to improve our business intelligence.
3. Follow-up and drive resolution of disputes on sales orders / deliveries / replacements to guarantee the best possible service level. Manage protocol for data exchange and electronic communication with customer.
4. Check and follow-up changes in customer specific requirements and address to responsible people.
5. Be accountable for warehouse management and inventory policies & accuracy in product lifecycle until EOP.
6. Manage material handling from receiving to shipping with ensuring compliance to logistics protocol (e.g. customs, containers, carriers,...).
7. Establish and maintain appropriate internal capabilities and strengthen the organization (Succession Planning) through training, career development opportunities and recruiting as necessary to achieve Customer Service objectives.
8. Leading a Safety first approach maintaining a zero accident culture. Ensures and monitors work, accident prevention and safe working environment across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have experience within manufacturing
- MUST have end to end supply chain knowledge
- MUST have experience in managing a team in either sales order processing, customer service or logistics (ideally all three)
- MUST have experience using initiative to drive process improvement and operational efficiencies
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Customer Service Manager - Manufacturing.