Customer Service Manager
Working for a Reputable Professional Body
Management of a team of c.10 FE
About Our Client
A well regarded Professional Body based out of smart offices in South West London delivering qualifications and supporting their international membership base - one of the largest in the country.
This role sits within their Member Support team and manages c. 10 FTE.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Handling of enquiries and escalated complaints from a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Diriving team performance on daily basis and ensuring SLAs are being met
- Responsible for team budget and cost management
- Ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience delivering high levels of customer service and managing admin processes within an Education/Membership/Regulated environment
- Experience working with SLAs and driving team performance
- Previous experience of people management
What's on Offer
A salary of £34,000 - £38,000 in addition to a generous benefits package.