Customer Service Manager EMEA
Excellent opportunity to have a key role in a growing organisation
This organisation have a global footprint
About Our Client
Customer Service Manager : Growing FMCG/ Retail business, with modern offices and offering a great environment to develop your career
Customer Service Manager :
- Lead the customer service team and ensure the execution of Global strategy.
- Manage a team of circa 12
- Deal with all levels of team management, recruiting, training, coaching and inspiring
- Drive up standards by continuous assessment and improvement of processes
- Maintain high levels of communication within customer service team.
- Schedule and organise personnel to accommodate anticipated workflow.
- Recommend corrective services to adjust customer complaints.
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Develop and administers budgets, schedules, and performance standards. Exert influence in the development of overall objectives and long-range goals of the organisation.
- Communicate, implement and interpret customer service policies and procedures.
- Identify any customer concerns, investigate and resolve problems, and respond to customer inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
Customer Service Manager (South Bucks & South Coast)
- SAP Experience
- Experience of Customer Service for a tangible product (essential - not IT or Service)
- Experience managing a customer service team dealing with mainly B2B queries
- Experience of performance management
- Experience of developing teams
- Forward thinking
- An eye for detail
- Focus on data accuracy
- Team player Proactive
- Emotional intelligence
- Driven and responsible individual
- Right first time approach
- Responds well to change
- Process driven
- Experience of change management
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints
- Completer, finisher
Calm under pressure and able to react quickly to fast moving priorities
Commercial mind set ablt to see the detail and overall plan
What's on Offer
£35,000 to £40,000 dependant upon experience plus excellent package