- An excellent opportunity to get a lead strategic role in this growing business
- Modern office close to great transport links
About Our Client
A rapidly growing sales & distribution organisation with a well respected reputation in the market. They are undertaking an interesting change programme focused on their service to their customers.
Customer Service Manager, Reading: As the Customer Service Manager you will be managing a team of circa 20 individuals responsible for handling complaints, invoice queries and general enquiries from B2B and B2C customers.As the Customer Service Manager you will be managing a team of circa 20 individuals responsible for handling complaints, invoice queries and general enquiries from B2B and B2C customers. As the Customer Service Manager, you will be identifying any issues within the department that may be causing complaints, ensuring the team know and adhere to the SLAs, whilst performing to a high standard.
You will be conducting regular 121s and appraisals with the Team Managers and observing their 121s to ensure consistency across the department, identifying any issues that may impact overall team performance, flagging these to the Director and resolving in order of priority.
People management, development, coaching will be key strengths.
The Successful Applicant
Customer Service Manager, Reading:
The ideal individual for the Customer Service Manager will:
- Have managed a Customer Service team within a Manufacturing and Production business or sales & distribution, or similar B2B, product led industry
- You will be technically minded, able to use current chat module, email and phone and very keen to help grow the use of smart technology advances
- Be commercially minded with the ability to balance both the needs of the customer and needs of the business
- Be a hands on operational manager, able to identify issues and take steps to improve
- Act as a confident point of escalation
What's on Offer
Salary of circa £40,000 to £50,000 dependant upon experience and an excellent package