Customer Service Assistant
Well-established Industry Leader
Offering Learning & Development and Career Progression
About Our Client
My client is a well-established industry leading business based in Verwood. They are currently looking for numerous Customer Service Assistants to join on a permanent basis.
As a Customer Services Assistant, your primary responsibiltiies will be:
- Take ownership of all customer complaints and work with relevant internal departments and stakeholders to resolve any issues in line with prescribed processes and service level agreements.
- Accurately work within agreed procedures to ensure all required information is recorded and transmitted in line with the requirement and governance of the Financial Conduct Authority and our partner businesses.
- Build rapport with customers, communicating effectively to correctly identify client needs and take action where required to carry out a full investigation and root cause analysis.
- Act as an ambassador to the business and ensure customer satisfaction remains key through the business and is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Use customer feedback and satisfaction survey commentary as an opportunity to enhance our overall customer experience and company reputation.
- Identify any underlying issues and provide effective feedback to relevant business areas highlighting the need to ensure long term solutions are implemented through company training programmes.
- Ensure the business is compliant with its obligations under TCF (treating customers fairly) regulations through regular quality reviews of varying business areas ensuring the company are compliant with the policy and in line with the guidelines of our partner businesses.
- Continually build rapport with customers and business partners with a drive and passion to achieve a positive customer journey throughout the claims process demonstrating a desire to resolve issues and promote an environment of customer care within the company.
- Adhere to guidelines set by the company and regulatory body processes ensuring that all files and workloads are managed within the given targets.
- Adhere to company data protection policy.
- Contribute/assist in championing the need for continuous improvement, seeking to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Work towards individual and team targets.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you should be:
- GCSE educated.
- Enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Telephony experience Office experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Dealing with difficult situations.
What's on Offer
If you are succcessful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to learn and develop.