Customer Service Advisor/Account Administrator (German)
Customer Service German Speaking
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Business with a head office in Lanarkshire.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring customer contact is followed through to completion.
- Proactively pursue sales quotations and follow up catalogue requests and realise when to offer samples to improve sales conversion.
- Actively manage the customer relationship and seeking additional selling opportunities.
- Work on special proactive calling initiatives to maintain and grow sales
- Solicit and cultivate sales as and when appropriate.
- Develop customer relationships, provide recognition, gather information one-to-one, using a personal inventory of skills that include needs-identification, empathy, and communication
- Liaise with and provide internal support to external sales team
- Liaise with Technical advice.
- To undertake any other duties thought appropriate to maintain a consistently high standard of work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Excellent written and spoken German & English to business level
- Knowledge of providing an exceptionally high level of customer service is preferable
- Excellent communication, organisational and team working skills
- Positive attitude
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritise, multitask whilst retaining attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary up to £24,000 plus benefits.