- Opportunities to develop ensuring you have a purposeful and fulfilling career.
- Virgin Atlantic offer the best staff travel benefits in the industry.
About Our Client
Page Group is delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with Virgin Atlantic. For more than 30 years, they've been one of the world's most loved longhaul airlines, flying over five million people to the best global destinations each year. With the removal of the last COVID-19 restrictions and consumers taking to the skies with confidence once again, Virgin Atlantic is excited to welcome over 100 new advisors as they expand their Swansea contact centre team.
As a contact centre advisor, you're the specialist on the other end of the line, creating once-in-a lifetime trips and making our customers' dreams a reality. You'll be ready to tackle each challenge as it comes, and spot opportunities to promote amazing products and services that our customers may not be aware of. Importantly, you'll always look for ways to add your own dash of Virgin flair - creating those magic moments they didn't even expect. Our people are the heart and soul of our success. Without them, we couldn't get off the ground. We'll coach you and help unlock your true potential, giving you amazing training opportunities to build and grow your career. Fun fact -100% of our managers and team leaders worked their way up internally. We've learned to adapt our ways of working significantly - meeting virtually over the coffee table, setting up workspaces in our spare rooms and embracing the consistent cries of 'you're on mute'. But we also recognise the importance of having your teammates on hand to support you and set you up for success, especially when you're starting out. That's why we provide a flexible balance between home and office-based working, so after successfully completing your eight-week induction, your working week might look like two days in the office and three days from home.
The Successful Applicant
Because our customers contact us from all around the globe, we operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Thinking of applying? See if this sounds like you.
*You're free to work different shifts between 7am and 1am, including some evenings and weekends.
* You have a passion for building great relationships with customers - adapting to each and every one for a personalised service
* You have a confident, can-do attitude
* You can learn to use online systems that will enable you to do your job.If so, we'd love to hear from you! Kick-start your career with Virgin Atlantic today and find out for yourself what it's like to be part of our fun and high-performance culture - and what it means to be 'Red on the inside'.
What's on Offer
* Eight-week on-boarding programme, including a four-week training course. It's fast-paced and turbulent at times, but we believe it makes things…well, just a bit more fun.
* Up to seven flights a year to any of Virgin Atlantic's global destinations (did someone say Vegas?)
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Outgoing, a high-energy work environment that supports diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages you to bring your whole self to work.
* We offer everyone who works here acess to our employee assistance programme and Digital GP service.
* Continuous mentoring and development through a dedicated development programme to support your career progression
* Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. We believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate diversity and everything that makes our colleagues unique by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.