- Friendly and fast paced working environment
- Very competitive basic salary
About Our Client
Leading global Law Firm with several offices based in the UK assisting with Joint Action Claims based in Birmingham.
As a Customer Service Advisor your responsibilities include:
- Being able to manage own workload successfully and efficiently.
- Processing large amounts of client calls and enquiry emails in a timely and effective manner
- Providing professional answers to client enquiries
- Handling sensitive and confidential information
- Identifying client needs and either responding or feeding these back to the rest of the team for action
- Keeping records of all client conversations on our secure database (in line with ICO requirements)
- Meeting targets in terms of quality of conversations
- Delivering a professional client service at all times.
- Converting leads into clients.
The Successful Applicant
As a Customer Service Advisor the ideal candidate has the below:
- Good communication skills
- Confident and warm telephone manner
- The ability to show genuine empathy
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- An ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Highly organised
- A keen attention to detail
- Accurate data handling
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous legal experience is desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
As a Customer Service Advisor the benefits include:
- Private health care
- Higher than state pension
- 25 days holiday
- Great location based in Birmingham city centre
- Modern work space
- Equipment provided
- Great social life outside of work (work hard, play hard mentality).