Customer Service Advisor
Great opportunity with a leading social housing association
Permanent Opportunity in Bracknell
About Our Client
Silva Homes is a vibrant, confident and independent leading social housing association with ambitious plans, backed by strong finances and excellent colleagues. Established in 2008 as a stock transfer association, Silva Homes have added 800 homes to their property portfolio, and are continuing to significantly invest in and improve, their homes and services to customers.
- You will provide first line contact services across a range of customer contact points including email, live chat, digital media and phone and visitors.
- You will ensure that you are able to deal with a wide range of enquiries and service requests from customers.
- You will take ownership of customer queries and see them through to a successful resolution
- You will deal with or redirect any corporate enquiries that come through the hub.
- You will support the customer relations manager (hub) to develop and maintain knowledge banks and scripts ensuring an effective and responsive service for customers
- You will look for opportunities to continually improve the service.
- You will support our commitment to shift 80% of customer-initiated transactions online.
- You will carry out a range of administrative duties that are relevant and appropriate to your role including data entry, scanning, indexing, filling, and preparing and franking of post.
- You will ensure your performance and compliance is achieved against agreed standards, measures and targets.
- You will positively support activities that help promote our new culture and behaviours
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experiences
- Obsessive customer service ethic
- Understands the needs of customers and communities
- Sensitive to the needs of vulnerable customers
- Understands digital technology from a user perspective
- Works with high levels of integrity, confidentiality and respect
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills and understanding of how digital services can help improve the customer experience
- Good analytical skills
- Well organised, self-disciplined
Qualifications and other requirements
- Experience of working in a busy customer services environment (desirable)
What's on Offer
Silva provide a wide range of benefits that help them invest in colleagues and their aspirations, to support them to work in the way they want and that makes sure Silva recognise, reward and look after everyone. They are also constantly reviewing this and looking at ways to improve our offer.
Investing in you
- A strong established pension scheme with employer contributions up to 12%
- Support to gain new skills to be at your best
- Investment in qualifications that will help you to develop in your role
- Payment of professional fees and subscriptions
- Uniforms, tools and vehicles for accredited people in trades and supportive housing areas
- Digital devices to help you work where you need to, because we know work and life extends beyond the office
- Free office parking
- Paid volunteering opportunities
- A competitive market salary
- Recognition awards
Looking after you
- A generous leave entitlement
- A rewarding buy and sell leave scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme to provide confidential advice when you need it
- Flu jab vouchers
- Eye care and spectacle vouchers
- Access to various health and wellbeing activities
- Discounted gym membership option
- Health cash back plan option
Please note closing date for applications is 24th January 2020