Customer Service Advisor - Maidenhead
Exciting opportunity for a career in a fast paced business environment
Work for an growing company, in a booming industry.
About Our Client
CLEAN is the UK division of Alsco and is the UK's leading independent laundry company with over 130 year's experience in providing professional linen and Workwear rental services. On the Linen side CLEAN serve mainly the hotel and hospitality sector and on the Workwear side we service all sectors with uniform requirements including catering, food manufacturing, engineering and automotive all the way to pharmaceuticals and restaurants.
Clean Linen Services Ltd, was founded in 1886 as Maidenhead District Laundry Company. Today, CLEAN has an outstanding reputation, built on quality and efficiency, and its 1,450 employees provide service to over 5,500 customers across England.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Communicating with customers via phone and email, dealing with queries and problems.
- Administer and resolve service support contacts by phone and by email.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through proactive customer service
- To promote the brand, by ensuring all queries are dealt with.
- Being able to respond in a professional and tactful manner.
- Having the ability to priorities work effectively.
- Accurately processing refunds, order cancellation and customer returns whilst adhering to company deadlines.
- Liaising with other department within the team such as sales and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Administration and have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications or aptitude to learn (Customer Services (NETSUITE),Operational Software (PARIS), HR/Payroll, Finance, Purchasing, etc).
- The ability to analyse information and reports as required by the business.
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows products and technologies.
- Excellent organisation and and time management skills.
- Thrives when working to time constraints.
- Key eye for attention to detail.
- A proactive working mindset.
What's on Offer
A salary paying up to £22,000 dependant on the expereince + Benefits.