Customer Service Administrator
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work as part of a growing team
About Our Client
Large business in the Shoreham-by-Sea area looking for a customer service administrator to join their growing team.
The key responsibilities of a customer service administrator:
- Open and maintain customer accounts and details on our CRM system
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Provide administration support to other teams withing the business
- Report generation for the Senior Management Team
- Data entry
- Dealing with enquiries via email/Live Chat/Social Media
- Acting as the first point of contact for Salesforce users in support and troubleshooting
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (creating accounts/profiles, defining fields, updating layouts)
The Successful Applicant
The successful customer service administrator will have:
- A level education (or equivalent) or higher.
- Previous knowledge in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-presented and maintaining a sense of professionalism at all times.
- Ability to resolve issues under time pressure, ability to work independently
- An excellent knowledge base of computers, with the ability to learn new systems quickly and comprehensively.
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise.
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £25,000