Customer & Logistics Administrator
A growing distribution business with family links
Great opportunities for progression...
About Our Client
My client is a highly valued family and customer-centric business based in the heart of Oakham. The business have recently won numerous international contracts to assist in increasing the business. They are actively looking for passionate and dedicate candidates to join their ever-growing family!
As a Customer & Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties in Oakham:
- To provide comprehensive cover of the telephone and front-desk area.
- To communicate with drivers, logistics staff, internal and external clients.
- Answer all driver calls and requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Preparation of all internal conferencing areas prior to meeting start-ups.
- Ensuring internal and external visitors are monitored and adhere to health & safety requirements.
- Ensure purchase orders and financial administration requests are filled accordingly.
- Provide administration support to the management team as required.
- Maintain record of repairs needed and chase outstanding issues.
- Provide analysis of stock control, warehouse relations and order processing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Customer & Logistics Administrator will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Prior experience in a Customer Service and/or Logistics orientated environment.
- Ideally educated to A-Level / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Passionate and dedicated to provide on the best customer service to high value clients.
- Commute to the Oakham area.
What's on Offer
- Bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher
- Perkbox account