Customer Experience Admin Support
For Graduates & Entry level candiates! Apply Now!
Both Temp and Permanent opportunities available
About Our Client
The client is a well established property development company
Your responsibilities will include:
Health & Safety
- To work within the Company Health and Safety regulations so ensuring the safety of themselves and customers and others
- Uploading and closing of defects to i-care system from home tour demonstration to post occupation.
- Running daily reports for customer service review meetings and weekly team meeting.
- Booking diary appointments for CEM and construction via Outlook for client meetings
- Assist the CEM in ensuring that properties are fully inspected in line with the companies inspection and hand-over process. Personally carry out some formal inspections to properties
- Assist in ensuring compliance tracker is kept up to date and quality inspections are being actioned on time.
- Assist in liaising with construction and trades in order to ensure that at least 85% of issues are fully closed out to the customer's complete satisfaction, within 7 days of them being identified. Issuing notices and chasing update for CEM to report back to the customer.
- Conduct some handovers to clients during peak times.
- Assist in gathering meter readings in preparation for legal completions
- Assist in preparing plot handover packs in lead up to completion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Customer Focused
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Well presented
- Organised and strong diary management
- Proven track record in a similar role (Construction / Customer Management)
- Thrives under pressure in a fast paced busy environment
- Adaptable to change at short notice
- Able to work weekends and on occasion evenings where required. An evening rota will be shared.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
What's on Offer
This is an ideal role for University graduates or anyone looking to gain experience over the summer. Apply now!