Customer Care Coordinator
Are you a bilingual Customer Care Coordinator?
Looking for a dynamic role?
About Our Client
The client are a leading brand in the FMCG Industry and are looking to recruit a French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The key responsibilities of a French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator are:
The deal with incoming customer queries via phone, email or fax and:
- Place, chase and answering an questions regarding orders
- Have an understanding of the products to up sell stock
- Deal with any complaints relating to delivery and invoicing issues
- Credit requests
- Collection requests
System maintenance to include:
- Order entry
- Obtain a copy of invoices
- Updating the customer database via MS Excel
- Call customers who have previously placed orders
- Introduce and sell new promotional offers
- Update customers on out of stick items and substitutes
- Advise on product launches
This role will predominantly be based in the French consumer market and therefore the ability to speak and write in French is a must.
The Successful Applicant
The successful French Speaking Customer Care Coordinator will:
- Be fluent in French and English
- Have previous experience in a customer focused role
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Skills using Microsoft Software
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers competitive pay and other benefits.