Customer Care Coordinator (Property Management)
Are you immediately available?
Do you have property management experience?
About Our Client
The client is a global property development company
- Accountability for developing strong customer relationships. Ensuring individual customer needs are identified through maintaining close, individual and systematic contact with customers.
- Responsibility for handling incoming customer enquiries by all channels, primarily e-mail and telephone.
- Underpins the brand by taking responsibility for resolving customers' issues promptly right first time thereby reducing any potentially damaging impact on the company's brand.
- Deliver the service in a way that represents the customer's proper and legitimate needs and requirements, managing customer expectations and delivering to the quality standard required.
- Maintain customer records within target timescales with accuracy in accordance with departmental protocols.
- Ensure remedial actions are in accordance with sale agreements.
- Foster close internal communications particularly with customer relations, build, technical, commercial and estate management teams to coordinate and maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communication to the customer.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc performance reports on service delivery in general, by customer and by contractor as required.
- Take responsibility for personal development in order to develop the skills and knowledge needed to perform the work to the required standard.
- Set the standard for contractors and their operatives to ensure their behaviours and quality of work is delivered to the required standard.
- Provide feedback to manager about product design and specification to eliminate / avoid negative features and enhance positive features and product performance arising from customer feedback.
- Contribute new ideas and innovation in customer service in order to maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the respective markets of the company.
- Ensure the health and safety of employees, customers and the general public through compliance with responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health and Safety Policy in order to ensure a safe environment within the function.
The Successful Applicant
RELATIONSHIPS Takes a collaborative view actively encouraging a team approach. Builds and manages good relationships with customers and colleagues. Demonstrates a genuine interest in coaching and supporting others to improve performance.
ACCOUNTABILITY Contributes to the overall effectiveness of the department and the overall mission of the company. Takes appropriate action before being asked and actively finds solutions to problems. Projects a realistic belief in own ability. Not afraid of criticism and will raise issues and challenge even in the face of expected or actual opposition. Has an up to date and detailed understanding of the needs of all our customers and of Berkeley West London.
ADAPTABILITY Exhibits openness to change. Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations. Thinks of and encourages new ideas.
DECISION MAKING Makes sound and logical job-related decisions. Displays good judgement. Contributes to strategic plans. Plans and prioritises appropriately.
CAREER PROGRESSION & AMBITION Ambitious for career progression. Has personal drive and ambition, persisting towards a chosen objective or growing within role / career. Demonstrates repeated effort over a period of time, overcoming obstacles in order to achieve a goal. Shows willingness to support team objectives and outputs by seeking additional responsibility.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, and can demonstrate experience of this
- Self-motivated, determined and results oriented
- Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships with customer and colleagues
- Calm, credible, well presented and business like
- A great communicator, face to face, by e-mail and by phone
- Skilled at setting expectations and consistently delivering to the quality standard promised
- Experience of defect resolution, property maintenance or property management desireable
What's on Offer
A permanent opportunity is also available, great benefits and amazing work culture