Customer Care Co-ordintor
6 month fixed term contract based in North Bristol - Parking available
Do you work in the Property Industry providing great Customer service? Apply now
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading Property and housing business in the UK
The Customer Care Co-ordintor will:
- Ensure all calls received are answered professionally and courteously and issues logged.
- Communicate with the customer care manager to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the relevant customer service log
- Provide administrative support for the department, such as, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing etc.
- Liaise between sub contractors and division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment. Arrange charges as and when required.
- Liaise with buying department to order materials when required.
- Coordinate schedule of work for the maintenance team.
- Carry out post completion calls to customers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Customer Care Co-ordintor will:
- Have a proven track record working in a call centre and customer service environment - ideally Property and Housing
- Previous exposure working for a Property developer (desirable) or have good understanding of working with contractors to ensure jobs are completed on time
- Intermediate to advanced MS office and IT systems
- Team Player, supportive of other colleagues, show empathy towards upset customers
- Assertive and tenacious, able to influence others and resilient enough to deal with disgruntled customers.
- Demonstrate good time management and ability to manage a number of priorities.
- Be open to site visits when able to, this may help understand the issue and build better relationships.
- Good knowledge of the Bristol area would be beneficial but not essential.
What's on Offer
The Customer Care Co-ordintor is offering:
A great working environment - Although initially will need to be able to work remotely - all equipment provided.
Fantastic benefits which include Holiday, Pension scheme and many others
Working hours of 37.5 between Monday and Friday - some flexibility
On site parking and local shops