Are you looking for the next step up in your Credit Control career?
Do you have experience working in the recruitment industry?
About Our Client
Page are proud to represent this fantastic recruitment agency going from strength to strength in a brilliant London location. They are currently for a Credit Supervisor to join their team and sit underneath the Credit Manager.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Supervising the rest of the credit control team and reporting into management
- Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors and credit level
- Ensuring daily tasks and targets are met
- Oversee the forwarding of monthly statements to clients to keep them updated on debt collection activities
- Other general credit control tasks
- Liaising with the rest of the accountancy team and sales team
The Successful Applicant
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Able to confidently lead a team and take control when required
- At least 4 years experience in credit control
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience working within the recruitment industry is desired
- Able to work in London
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Supervisor to join a brilliant company and an exciting time to get on board with them going from strength to strength. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.