About Our Client
This business is based in Warrington and is well established across the UK and globally providing excellent services within their market. They have been an established brand for more than 25 years and dominate the industry in which they operate.
Reporting into the Credit Manager the credit controller role will have the following duties;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Open new accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
- Sales ledger
The Successful Applicant
The successful credit controller will require the following skills:
- Experience with business credit control
- Excellent systems skills - SAP desirable
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
What's on Offer
This role will offer:
- Salary up to £20,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance