- An exciting opportunity for a Junior Finance Candidate
- Join one of the UK's largest housing associations
About Our Client
This organisation based in London provides affordable housing across the Country.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties
- Carry out end to end sales ledger procedures
- Calculating monthly adjustments for the management accounts
- Dispatch invoices to customers
- Communicate with customers and budget holders to resolve any queries
The Successful Applicant
The succesful Credit Controller will ideally have worked in a housing association and have experience in dealing with tenants. Credit Control experience in another sector is also desirable.
What's on Offer
A rate of between £12 and £14 pounds per hour plus the opportunity of a longer term position. This role is remote working during the pandemic.