Credit Controller - Part Time
Leading retail brand in Milton Keynes!
Looking for an experinced credit controller to join the team
About Our Client
We are partnering with a market leading retail brand based in Milton Keynes. A recent business acquisition has created the need to two more heads to come in and join their growing team.
Credit Controller - Part Time Responsibilities:
- Maintain regular contact with customers via phone, email and letter to ensure outstanding debtor balances are collected on time, including collection of historic retention balances.
- Documenting all communication with customers to ensure visibility of progress within the department.
- Where necessary, involvement in legal process to recover outstanding debts due to prolonged non-payment
- Dealing any customer issues, including providing copy invoices, credit notes and liaising internally with the finance team and wider sales and service management departments to resolve issues.
- Working with the Credit Manager to assist in weekly cash receipt forecasts and documenting progress against weekly cash collection targets to enable department cash flows to be accurately forecast and tracked.
- Report outstanding issues to management and inform them of potential debtor problems.
- Running credit checks and company investigations for new customer applications.
- Ownership of the Sales Ledger portion of the Balance Sheet and ensure reconciliation to General Ledger as part of monthly process
The Successful Applicant
Credit Controller - Part Time Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a credit control and accounts environment
- Microsoft Office skills namely Excel (Vlookups / Pivot Tables)
- Ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels of the organisation (essential) with excellent telephone manner
- To have negotiation skills in relation to credit control
- Experience of using accounting softwares such as SAP or other relevant softwares
- A pro-active personality with an ability to take ownership of processes
What's on Offer
Whats on offer?
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Work for a leading brand!
- On site parking
- Flexible working scheme