- Brand new opportunity to join a fast growing business
- Immediate start for 7 months
About Our Client
My client is a well known organisation in the oil and gas industry based in Edinburgh City Centre.
- Posting receipts from customers accurately onto their account and matching against invoices.
- Take a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors.
- rack ongoing repayments and maintain contact with customers if they move or miss payments.
- Establish repayment options and schedules for customers based on financial situation and level of debt.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with account contacts and various internal departments
- Resolving customer queries and disputes related to invoices
- Ensuring payment received as per agreements.
- Creation of excel reports and monthly statements.
- Perform credit checks on all new accounts.
- Responsibility for managing direct debit payments
- Taking payments over the phone from customers and issuing refunds where required.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven credit control experience.
- Working knowledge of manipulating large data sets using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Highly organised with a methodical approach and with the ability to manage own workload.
- Good spoken and written communication skills, an assertive but tactful manner.
What's on Offer
Credit Controller, immediate start, maternity leave cover. Working in the City Centre, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
Full time - Monday to Friday - 9-5.30 (flex)
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour