- Permanent opportunity offering stability and progression
- Competitve salary and hybrid, flexible working
About Our Client
Our Client is an organisation in the Healthcare industry based near central Newark in a brand new office, commutable from Newark, Grantham, Nottingham and Lincoln. Our Client prides themselves on providing an excellent service to its customers and is recognised for its values based approach, as well as being incredibly rewarding and feeling like you are able to give something back. The successful candidate can expect to be joining an environment that supports their professional development.
The primary responsibility of the Credit Controller is to maintain ledgers within the Sales Ledger and Credit Control team, the key focus being to reduce overdue debt, work towards and maintain clean sales ledgers and keep debtor days to a minimum and generally oversee the credit control function. The Credit Controller will be reporting directly to the Sales Ledger and Credit Control Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a Credit Control function.
- Be able to solve complex allocations and query resolutions.
- Be able to accurately calculate hourly rate increases across Service User Packages
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Competent in Microsoft Excel
- Be of a positive character and committed to developing themselves professionally.
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, our client is offering 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 based on days of service + hybrid working with 2 days at home + an additional day of annual leave for birthday + excellent progressive opportunities and Leadership courses to take part in + comprehensive training programme + opportunities to participate in learning and self-development courses