- A great opportunity for a Credit Controller
- Great additional benefits
About Our Client
Manufacturing company based in Caerphilly, South Wales. This is a well established business that has been around for over 80 years with offices all over the UK.
- Responsibility for the collection and administration of monies due from our customers.
- Manage and control a portfolio of customer accounts, ensuring payments are received within the agreed contractual terms.
- Deal with customer invoice queries, ensure cash payments targets are achieved and monitor any customers with outstanding debt.
- Maintain our sales ledgers, prepare monthly statements, reconcile accounts and support us in producing monthly reports.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of B2B Credit Control & Collections
- Track record of reducing aged debt.
- Financial background with strong numeracy skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse data and reports.
- High degree of computer literacy and system proficiency.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to increase productivity through continuous improvement of credit control and accounts receivable processes.
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension and share scheme
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme and corporate discounts