- Excellent Opportunity with a Magic Circle firm
- 12 month Fixed term contract
About Our Client
A magic circle law firm.
The key responsibilities of this role are set out below and there may be others which are not listed.
- Day-to-day support for fee-earners, including ad hoc projects, managing data room and document disclosure exercises and research tasks
- Occasional ad hoc research and other administrative tasks to support the Corporate PSLs
- Assisting fee earners with precedent searches
- Minuting meetings
- Maintaining data on aspects of market practice and fees on Corporate transactions
- Co-ordinating the collection of Corporate precedents created by fee earners, identifying useful materials, and indexing and publishing them on the firm's know-how database
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 6 months of experience working as a Corporate paralegal with a top law firm. Future trainee solicitors who have ALREADY SECURED a training contract and have 12 months spare before starting their training contract are invited to apply.
What's on Offer
A 12 month fixed term contract.