Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator / Administrator
Market Leading Business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Scottish business with an office in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Administer and take responsibility for a portfolio of corporate cases ensuring statutory compliance and progression.
- Undertake all aspects of each case from appointment to conclusion including liaising with agents in relation to asset realisations, reporting on directors' conduct and dealing with claims and distribution of funds.
- Report case progression, areas of risk and recommendations to management.
- Ensure cases are progressed to closure efficiently.
- Ensure cases are compliant, managing IPS diaries and adhering to statutory and regulatory deadlines.
- Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request.
- Communicate with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders and creditors.
- Undertake investigations and enquiries into case related matters.
- Understand the key commercial aspects of the cases including WIP and fee management.
- Assist with the firm's marketing activities as and when required.
- Assist other team members when required.
- Demonstrate the business values at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
* At least two years' working in corporate insolvency.
* CPI preferred but not essential.
* Ability to prioritise, organise and plan workload.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Good problem-solving and organisational skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team engaging with members of staff at all levels.
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary between £18,000-£25,000 plus benefits.